INNOVATEX shall not engage
in activities which generate or support the
formation of monopolies, dominant market positions,
cartels and similar unfair trade practices.
INNOVATEX shall market its
products and services on its own merits and
shall not make unfair and misleading statements
about competitors’ products and services.
Any collection of competitive information shall
be made only in the normal course of business
and shall be obtained only through legally permitted
sources and means.
RECRUITMENT OF EMPLOYEES
WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
INNOVATEX shall strive to provide a
safe and healthy working environment and comply,
in the conduct of its business affairs, with
all regulations regarding the preservation of
the environment of the territory it operates
- Candidates called for interview through
advertisement and selection based on qualification
- Employees not required depositing money
or other identity papers for employment.
- No child labour, forced labour or bonded
labours. Persons above 18 years will be employed.
- They are free to leave the company with
a notice of reasonable time.
- During recruitment the employees will be
informed through written letter about the
working conditions, wages, overtime etc...
Moreover, other government norms will be followed.
- Proper training will be given to handle
- General safer and hygienic working conditions
provided. toilet, food consuming, rest areas,
drinking water, water for cleaning purpose
- Preventive measures to avoid hazard, injury
and accidents taken. good working environment
We, at Innovatex are committed for the continuous
improvement in the environmental performance
and will follow an Environment Management System
with the following contents. This includes the
employees and contractors of Innovatex.We insist
to follow our suppliers and contractors for
the following contents.
- Prevention and control of pollution.
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Minimizing the waste generation.
- Minimizing the dust generation.
- Compliance with environmental laws and
- Commitment to improve quality of Air, Water
- Continuous improvement to meet global standards.
- Awareness and adoption of cleaner production
- Selection of processing methods to use
minimum chemicals and ecofriendly dyes. Proper
training will be given to employees for minimizing
wastes and discharges.
- Finding wherever the possibilities to avoid
toxic dyes and chemicals by switchover to
use non toxic dyes and chemicals, enzymes
and bio-degradable products.
INNOVATEX Shall be committed to supplying
goods and services of the highest quality standards
backed by efficient after-sales service consistent
with the requirement of the customers to ensure
their total satisfaction. The quality standards
of the Company’s goods and services should
at least meet the required national standards
and the Company should endeavour to achieve
Our minimum order requirement is based on the
raw material minimums. We do not have any limitation
related to maximums, as we are always able to
involve more number of manufacturing facilities
depending on the customers’ volume requirement.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
We generally accept orders based on full-fledged
contract signed by INNOVATEX and our buyres.
Normal payment terms and by irrevocable sight
letter of credit, however INNOVATEX may accept
DP or DA terms of payment subject to satisfactory
credit credentials of the buyer.